Friday, June 27, 2008

Hey Sissy, Where Are You!?

We went out to lunch yesterday, (Thank you Joanie, it was delicious, unexpected, and lots of fun!), and I decided to take the digital camera along.


I wanted to get pictures for you Pam, but we had the hardest time getting Joan to keep her eyes open....Hee, hee, hee. I even said "okay, on the count of three!" But the joke ended up on me as Joan took two wonderful photo's outside. ( WE were drawing to much attention inside.)



Geeze Joan you look like your doing a photo shoot with the wind blowing through your hair!





Here is Mom cheesing it for the camera!


Okay I cheated, this is a picture of me at Beth's B'day meal, but dog gone it, I take lousy pictures. Beth, you would of smiled as Joan tried to get me to smile different. When I started posing for the camera, I get this big fake grin going. Look yall, I am not photogenic ..... but there were three of us there so a picture is a picture. Just imagine I am standing by Joan's car with the wind blowing through my hair. I did take that picture but after looking at Joan's I looked like the before picture and she looked like the after. Ha, ha, ha. ;p .... Or Ten Years Younger... Or Extreme Makeover... You get the picture!






Either way we had a wonderful couple of hours and can't wait for the third sister to come down so we can complete the sister triangle! Love my sisters and my mom, ....okay and my daughters, Addie, Husband, Sons....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhh Sissy, I love the pictures! I wish was there!! Hope to be soon........Love, Pam

Beth said...

I told you about your smile mom... :) Sounds like a fun lunch!

Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful smile mom, don't worry :)

Don and Sherry said...

Awwww Katie, You are such a great daughter, thank you for that! :)