Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another smaller reunion. :)

Time waits for no one......







Last Friday I had Morgan over for half a day. Nearly seven years ago when Margaret (Jeff's wife), was pregnant with Jarred I found out I was going to have a baby also. Well, maybe not literally but about four months before Morgan was born I got a call from Steve and Tammy asking me to babysit their new born child. I was delighted to and five days before Jarred was born Morgan made her entrance into this world. Needless to say, Morgan and Jarred did a lot of things together. A year ago I stopped taking care of Morgan due to the fact she was going to Kindergarten. The thing is even though circumstances change you never forget a baby that you have had for six years of their life and so we had a mini reunion. We had a picnic on the mountain and then went by for ice cream. After we dropped Margaret and Jarred off, Morgan and I had our alone time. It's funny how you can fall back into a routine, which we did. Morgan then got to visit with Addie my new granddaughter. It was funny seeing Addie in Morgan's arms because it was just the other day that she was in mine. :)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Little Miss Morgan, I miss her! Looks like y'all had fun, wish I could have been there. We'll have to plan another day soon.

Anonymous said...

I miss that girl, was sad i only got to spend a few hours with her. :(