Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Okay, I have had a sick daughter these last two days and I spent last night at her house watching over her and tending to Addie. Here is some picture from Mom's (Aunt Thelmas's) family. I ended up missing some in our family too, (sorry Margaret) but this first picture is of Jeff and Margaret son, Cody. Beside him is a picture of Margaret so I did get a picture of her if being in the background counts.
Cousins, but then again aren't we all! This is Jeff's daughter Kellee and my daughter Katie, hamming it for the camera. :)

This is another set of cousins, My son Scott and Jeff's daughter Hannah.

Cousins again, yes, our kids are close. This is my daughter Katie and Jeff's son Ryan.

This is my daughter Beth, with my sweet, adorable first grandchild. Sorry Beth, caught you with your eyes close. You and your Aunt Joan are going to kill me.



This is Joan's husband W.T.


Here's a picture of Joan with her eyes close... sorry to you too Joan, I didn't have another one to replace it....

This is my brother Jeff, Danny, Barbara and family are missing, and so is Pam. Hopefully they will be at the next reunion.


Jared, Jeff's son.


Ryan, Jeff's oldest.


I have a few picture's I left out on accident and will put them in the next blog. The only picture I have of mom is the one with her and Uncle Bobby and Aunt Betty. It may be a day or two but I will finish the last of the blogging.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Thank you Sis, so good to see the family!

Beth said...

I can't believe you put that picture of me on there mom... What is it that you say...? "I don't get even, I get ahead." ... you just wait! :)